Youth Professionals - Substance Abuse
Resources for Youth Serving Professionals To Prevent Drug and Alcohol Abuse
Are you looking for good information to share with kids about drugs and alcohol? Below are direct links to several reputable organizations and substance abuse prevention materials and programs they provide to work with youth.
- Mothers Against Drunk Driving – The Power of Youth
- The Partnership at Drugfree.org
- Missouri Safe and Sober
- Back to School – National Institute on Drug Abuse
- National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration – “Tips for Teens” free pamphlets order form
- Too Smart to Start – Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration
The National Registry includes numerous programs designed for a variety of age groups and populations that have undergone rigorous evaluation and determined to be effective in the prevention of substance abuse and other problem behaviors.